Bullet Heaven Bullet Heaven

A very enjoyable game, good graphics, diverse ships / weapons and a well judged progression of difficulty.

The only thing that is really bugging me is that the "miss" count seems a bit buggy. Maybe I'm just missing something obvious here, but I've gone through certain levels many, many times and clearly killed every enemy that comes my way, but then out of nowhere my miss counter will jump up. It makes it really frustrating when I'm trying to get an A or S grade. Besides that, more options for upgrades would be neat, as I found myself maxing out every possible upgrade about 3/4's through the game, so some more customisation would make things more fun IMO. And like the poster below me said, left over bullets from the bosses are a bit of a pain.

Eitherway, it's a solid game and one of my favourite top down shooters.

The Last Stand Union City The Last Stand Union City

Decent

I spent the majority of my day playing this game - so it obviously has something good going for it. The lag and glitches can get fustrating, though. Also, I've collected all my explosive materials from the base and I have no idea where the hell to go?

Dogfight: The Great War Dogfight: The Great War

Hmm

Good but way too easy. I finished it in 5 minutes.

FMX Team FMX Team

Not bad

Challenging at first, but once you learn how to control the bike it's just a case of going up the same ramps, doing 1 or 2 backflips + the same move... over and over. Sometimes the combos don't even register.

Boxhead The Zombie Wars Boxhead The Zombie Wars

Darklaz

Z and X or the number keys to change weapons, Darklaz. Oh, and the arrow keys to move, if you didn't know that, either.

I thought it was a tip top game. I love building up a huge base in defence mode.